Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, 28 November 2010


Check out my 2 favourite men and little miss red riding hood!

With the start of the Christmas celebrations, last week was a hectic week of bringing the kids to catch the free concerts at the mall. We started off with Dora, and went on to Barney, Hi-5 and Thomas. We did catch a bit of Yo Gabba Gabba at Taka but that was more coincidental and was not meant to be a purposeful trip there. I think we have about covered most of the characters that the kids adore, except for Diego maybe. So we will probably take a breather next week. Last year, we also went to Sentosa for some storytelling session which the kids enjoyed, so I may plan another trip there as well.


Yesterday, we also made our way to Loewen Gardens at Dempsey. Was intending to got to Botanic Gardens but the weather got hot, so I thought why not head on to Loewen where the kids could enjoy themselves at the mini playground with trampolines and slides. What a good idea that was, the kids were really happy, while Gary and I sat down to sip coffee. Was also telling Gary that I was learning to let go of my baby girl and give her some independence. Tempted as I was to follow her around the playground, watching out for her, I knew she was old enough to take care of herself, within constraints and so I let her run off for about ten minutes each time before taking a peek, just to make sure everything was alright. Read somewhere that there is a Farmer's Market at this place next week, will probably check it out. I love Farmer's Markets, reminds me of the markets we visited in Australia during our trips.

It's so nice that I have regained my energy, so different from the first trimester when I was so moody and listless. Only thing is our little mei mei is finally starting to grow in the tummy, and it seems to have ballooned in the past month. Gary was just saying, before you know it, you'll reach that stage when you start waddling like a duck, haha, so mean. Yet, he remains amazed at how I can bound out of bed in a split second when the kids cry at night. Haha, call it the miracle of motherhood.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers