Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday, 16 October 2010


Do toddlers dream? I think they do. Just the other day, nat came to my room saying that she did not want to go fishing. Recently, we had been telling her we would be bringing her to the Bottle Tree Park for some longkang fishing. However, due to the rain, we never quite made it. The memory of our conversation must have stuck in her mind, resulting in the dream. I asked her why she did not want to go fishing? She replied that a seaweed had hugged her and refused to let go, there was a lot of drama involved, about the seaweed being dripping wet and hugging her tightly. It was actually quite funny.


Then, just yesterday, she was playing with the iPad and listening to the story about a Little Red Hen. In the story, the hen and friends were having breakfast. Nat came to me in all seriousness and said "Could I have this for breakfast, like the Little Red Hen?" I looked at the picture, expecting some exotic food. To my surprise, the hen was just having cereals with milk. Oh well, you can guess what Nat will be having for breakfast this morning.




We rounded up yesterday with a picnic at Botanic Gardens. Glad that the children have reached that age when it's really a lot easier to bring them out. Here they are, feeding themselves fried rice and enjoying the natural surroundings. I end off today's entry with my usual phrase, this pair can be the sweetest siblings in the world and in the next moment, will be hitting one another over the heads. Sigh, my babies.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers