Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12 December 2007

Every so often, I feel upset because I'm not a SAHM. Logically, I know that nat does not really need me 24/7 and working helps on our finances ... but emotionally, I guess it's a different story. These few months, I've run out of leave, so I've been working full time 5 days a week and I am feeling the detachment from nat very strongly. Often, when the maid is carrying her, and I take over, she struggles to get out of my grip.

It's easy to say, a child will always know who is her mum. And I guess many years down the road, I will look back on this entry and laugh it off. But right now, it sure doesn't feel good.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers