Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday, 28 October 2007

Lazy mummy, didn't update Nat's blog last week. Lots of interesting happenings though. Nat met up with her frens again, and the babies went swimming. Everyone had a great time, although swimming with 8-10 babies is no joke, quite chaotic ...

Nat has grown up so much over the past month. Some developmental milestones:

1. She is 8.12kg.
2. She can crawl quite speedily to any location.
3. If holding someone for support, she can stand and sometimes, without support, she can stand for up to 2 sec.
4. She is extremely squirmy, unless I place her in my baby bjorn sling.
5. She is kind of frightened of the speakerphone on my handphone. When I'm speaking to my mum via the speakerphone, she immediately becomes silent and rests her head on my chest ... very sweet.
6. She loves swimming with mummy.

She is truly a joy in my life and I think gary's a great daddy too!



No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive