Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday, 8 April 2007, 6:38pm

Since I started working, breastmilk supply has been going down, not too sure whether it's because of irregularity in pumping, or stress or whatever. Over the weekend, I've tried to pump more regularly and increase my water intake - feel like a camel ... , seems to be working, let's hope I can keep this up.

Baby has been quite a good girl, sleeping well except for those occasional nights when she is up and fussing the whole night. I enjoy spending time with her, just looking at her and talking to her. It's great being a mom to Nat and I hope we will enjoy a close relationship in future, just like me and my mom.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive